Saturday, September 22, 2012

Reboot: Day 6 Recap

     We're in the home stretch now kids, it's almost over. Sorry for the late post on this, I got home last night and went straight to bed, I've been exhausted. I'm going to miss how healthy I'm forced to be, but man if this diet isn't a pain in the ass a lot of the time, and I miss real food.

     I felt pretty damn good today, overall. I think that part of it has really normalized for me. My body knows what's up now, and we're on the same team. The temptation, however, has slowly ramped up. As my body becomes more and more accustomed to the Reboot, my mind seems to latch more and more onto very nearly all the food I come into contact with. Even really mundane stuff like toast in the toaster oven at work smells spectacular. And if I so much as smell cheese on something I want to bowl people over and snatch it up.

     The reserves of energy I have now are pretty amazing. When I have my juice in the morning, I'm surprised at how long that energy lasts me. It's a much more consistent boost than a cup of coffee, with no jitters. I had already been phasing caffeine out of my diet over the last couple of weeks, but now that it's out completely, I feel great. It's weird, I'm actually tired when I should go to bed. Funny how your body works when it's not taking in a lot of stimulants.

     Sorry to keep this post short and sweet, I gotta bounce. Stay handsome, and look for my post later tonight for the last full day recap, complete with new side effects today! I won't ruin the surprise, but been a rough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment